Australia has a long and rich history of knife making. The first knives were made by Aboriginal people using stone and bone, and these knives were used for hunting, fishing, and other tasks. In the early 1800s, European settlers brought their own knife-making skills to Australia, and these skills were passed down from generation to generation.
Today, there are many talented knife makers in Australia. These makers use a variety of materials, including steel, titanium, and carbon fibre, and they create knives for a variety of purposes, including hunting, fishing, camping, and everyday carry.
Here are some Australian knife makers we have our eye on:
- DB Blades - https://dbblades.bigcartel.com/
- 18 Cutlery Co. - https://www.18cutleryco.com/
- Alistair Phillips Folders - https://alistairphillipsfolders.com/
- Grambeau Knives - https://grambeauknives.com/
- Kingsford Knives - https://kingsfordknives.com/
- J.C Bladeworks - https://www.facebook.com/J.CBladeworks/
- Northern Iron Forge - https://www.northernironforge.com.au/
These are just a few of the many talented Australian knife makers. If you are looking for a high-quality knife, made with care and craftsmanship, then you should consider buying a knife from an Australian knife maker.
Here are some of the benefits of buying a knife from an Australian knife maker:
- Supporting local businesses: When you buy a knife from an Australian knife maker, you are supporting a local business. This helps to keep jobs in Australia and contributes to the local economy.
- Getting a high-quality product: Australian knife makers use high-quality materials and craftsmanship to create their knives. This means that you can be sure that you are getting a knife that will last for many years.
- Getting a unique product: Australian knife makers often create unique and interesting knives. This means that you are less likely to see someone else with the same knife as you.
If you are looking for a high-quality knife, made with care and craftsmanship, then you should consider buying a knife from an Australian knife maker. You will be supporting a local business, getting a high-quality product, and getting a unique knife.