Kershaw Iridium - 3.4" D2 Spear Point Blade, Grey Aluminium Handles - 2038
The Kershaw Iridium boasts a sleek design with its grey-anodised aluminium handle scales, providing an attractive profile. Its KVT ball bearings ensure an effortless deployment with the activation of the thumb stud. Its blade is secured with DuraLock technology for a reliable lockup. The D2 spear point blade is perfect for daily cutting tasks, while its two-tone finish adds a touch of elegance. Adding to its fine details are the bronze-anodised backspacer and lanyard hole for an extra pop. After use, slide the lock back to safely close the Iridium, and use its reversible deep-carry pocket clip for convenient carrying. Elevate your cutting game with the Iridium, the epitome of a modern folder.
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Blade Material: D2
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish, satin grinds
- Blade Thickness: 0.107 in. (2.7 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating: Grey anodised
- Handle Thickness: 0.49 in. (12.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (94 g)
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Opening Action: Manual KVT ball bearings
- Lock Type: DuraLock
- Pocketclip: Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Handle Color: Grey
- Hardware: Black-oxide handle screws, bead-blasted pocket clip, bead-blasted pocket clip screws
- Country of Origin: USA: Design, Prototype, Quality Control. China: Manufacture
Very smooth like Hinderer knives.
This Iridium is worth money, I strongly recommend if anyone is interested in this knife.