Knafs Bit Driver with WIHA Torx Bits + Bonus T10 Bit
The perfect knife maintenance bit driver!
At Knafs, they believe in turning dreams into reality, one tool at a time. It all started with a vision, a desire for the perfect pocket knife Torx driver. Not just any bit driver, but the one they had always wished for. They understood the frustrations of using subpar tools for their beloved pocket knives, tools that bent, broke, or simply didn't meet their needs. So, they embarked on a mission to create the ultimate knife repair tool.
Their journey led them to design the Knafs Bit Driver, a true game-changer for knife enthusiasts. With Wiha Torx bits conveniently stored in magnetic channels on the tool's exterior, you'll have quick and easy access to the bits you need without the hassle of rummaging through a jumbled mess. They've even added o-rings as seatbelts to ensure the bits stay securely in place, whether you're fidgeting, traveling, or simply getting things done. The aluminium end cap features an internal bearing for precise control during use, while strategic jimping and knurling provide exceptional grip and handling.
At Blade Forge we found a T10 torx bit an absolutely essential item so include one with every Knafs bit driver.
- Length: 4" (102 mm)
- Diameter: .5" (13 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 oz (36 g)
- 6061 Aluminum Bit Driver
- 4 - Driver Bits:
- Wiha - Torx Bit T6 x 28 mm Micro Bit
- Wiha - Torx Bit T8 x 28 mm Micro Bit
- Wiha - Flathead - 3mm x 28 mm Micro Bit
- Wiha - Torx Bit T10 x 28 mm Micro Bit (BONUS!)
- 4 - O-rings
- Designed in Utah, USA by Ben Petersen
- CAD by Matt Fitzgerald-- couldn't have done it without his brilliant brain.
- Driver made in Shaanxi, China-- home of the Terracotta Army, for the interested.
- Bits Made in Sông Công, Vietnam